Thursday, June 16, 2011

HOLOOOOOOOO

Ozotic Pro 518. It's red, and it's a linear holo. It's pretty much heaven sent. Take how it looks in these photos, then multiply that times 100, and you're getting close to how good it looks in person.

My only complaint is that the ingredients list on the label is big 3 free, but from the smell I don't think that's accurate. This smells like 90s nail polish, not just strong or bad like Kleancolor or BYS, but that particular smell of big 3 polish. I'd be more annoyed if I wasn't a polish hoarder and planned on wearing this frequently, but since I'm at 200+ bottles of polish, I don't worry too much about this or the few older big 3 OPI and Essies that I have.

Revel in the glory









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment