Saturday, May 7, 2011

Almost forgot!

It's 3:30 in the morning, way later than I intended to be up. I did my nails, but I want to wait for daylight for photos. I just remembered I need to post today's song, Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio.

I don't listen to music on the radio, like I said before. It's not a snob thing, I just only listen to the radio in the car (rural living means crap reception in my apartment,) and I'm obsessed with Chicago Public Radio, so I almost exclusively listen to NPR in the car. But if I could wish for any song to randomly come on the radio it would probably be something by my husband's band, as more people need to hear them, because they're really good (and yet, I'm not linking to them, because I'm trying to at least sorta limit my personal identifying info on here.) But alas, they don't have any videos on youtube, so instead for today I'll post a cop out instead, a song that I really like that is ABOUT the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment