Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 16 – A song that you used to love but now hate

I don't know that I have an answer to this. There are songs I used to listen to a lot, that I don't much anymore, but I can't think of any I hate. Earlier today I was jamming to Weezer's Blue Album, and that was literally one of the first CDs I bought, in 8th grade, in 1994. The closest I can come is maybe Queens of the Stone Age-Feel Good Hit of the Summer, because it's become a pro-drug anthem, regardless of the band's ambiguous intent behind it per statements in interviews. But I never owned the album, and only enjoyed the song, I didn't love it. Whatever. Drugs are a massive waste of time, addiction is a disease, not a glamorous lifestyle choice, and drugs have played a major role in destroying various activist movements and popular uprisings in the US for decades.


Nails. They're naked again right now, well, coated in strengthener and Bonder, but otherwise naked and mid-manicure. I loved this squishy red jelly, Arissa-Red Signal, but then I put China Glaze's black crackle over it, and it just got murky. Did not want. Enjoy it in it's pre-crackle tomato red glory, I'll post something new tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment