Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding

This one should be the indicator that I'm not the target market for this activity, as I'm already married, same as a not insignificant number of my peers. So instead, I'll post the song we had play as we had our first kiss as a married couple.



I ended up not taking nail photos, again, as we've been busy all day, as my husband is going out of town for a couple of days starting Friday, and we're preparing all sorts of easy foods for me to eat, as when I'm left to my own devices I tend to forget to eat, or I'm too lazy and unmotivated to eat. So we're stocking the fridge with simple stuff. My nails haven't chipped at all though, even the tip wear is minimal, so I can snap a photo tomorrow before we head out to do laundry. Too busy, not liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment