Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a broken nail and Day 03 – A song that makes you happy

So the corner of my nail on my right middle finger broke yesterday. I filed it down so it wouldn't snag or break more, but it's still a bit wonky and crooked. I don't want to file my nails back to nubs, but I may have to. I'm still rocking the Glitter in the Air cupcake manicure, I've been choosing naps over nail polish the past few days. I might do my nails today, or I might nap again.

Onto today's song, this one was a bit harder. Usually I associate songs with emotions more complex than "happy." So I pondered, and pondered a bit more, and I remembered how downright gleeful this song makes me, it's like a hymn to masturbation and dirty photos. I can't help but clap my hands together and grin when I hear it. Pictures of Lily by the Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment