Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Matte-ly in Love and a song

I did a simple manicure to bust out of the cursed nails loop I was in. Here's two coats of Wet n Wild-Blue Moon topped with Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love matte top coat. First with flash, which shows the shimmer more, then without.





















Day 09 – A song that you can dance to

I'm dating myself with this, but I lived out my hard partying drinking and drugging early 20s during the early aughts, so when I think about dancing I think about dancing drunkenly at hipster house parties, because hipsters don't dance sober. Hipsters also have a habit of really getting into mainstream pop in what they pretend is a semi-detached ironic pose. It isn't, we love this shit. And in the early aughts we drunkenly danced to Outkast.

No comments:

Post a Comment